Refund and Returns Policy
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 30 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please phone on 1800 888 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been used incorrectly, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition.
All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit , therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Biomagic Australia Pty Ltd will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
1. Contact Biomagic Australia by email, phone or website resolution center(part of your account).
2. A Customer Service Agent will speak with you and try to resolve the issue.
3. If product replacement, return or other action is required you will be issued with an RMA# No.
4. Products are to be returned to the Clontarf Warehouse with the RMA# No Labeled clearly on the outside.
5. The agreed replacement, credit or other action will be authorised and completed
6. You will be notified about the completion of the request by email (if email address supplied)